Layaway Payment Plan Options

Layaway Payment Options

about_img

2 Payments split over 28 Days - 50% deposit – Pay the outstanding balance within 28 Days.

3 Payments split over 56 Days - 34% deposit - Pay additional 33% of the total balance within 28 Days and the 33% remaining  paid within an additional 28 Days .

4 Payments split over 84 Days  - 25% deposit – Pay additional 25% of the total balance within 28 Days. Pay 50% of remaining balance within every additional 28 Day period (2) until balance is clear.

5 Payments split over 112 Days - 20% deposit – Pay additional 20% of the total balance within 28 Days. Pay 60% of remaining balance within every additional 28 Day period (3)  until balance is clear.

Terms & Conditions & Cancellation Policy

• A deposit of % (dependant on plan) of the total value of your order is due immediately when the merchandise is reserved.
• There are 4 layaway payment plan options available for you to choose from; 28-days, 56-days, 84 days and 112 days.
• You have a maximum of 112 days to pay off your layaway order in full.
• Your contract will be automatically cancelled, and reserved merchandise returned to stock if you have not made the required payments detailed above within your chosen layaway payment plan term.
• You may pay by credit card or debit card.
• You may pay the full balance on your order at any time.
• We are unable to make changes to your layaway order reservation.
• In the event of a cancellation before the end of your chosen reservation term, you will be refunded minus the cancellation fee.
• The cancellation fee on all layaway payment plan reservation contracts is £15.
• If, when you make your final payment, we are unable to provide you with the merchandise specified in this reservation contract, you will receive a full refund of your deposit and all subsequent payments made under our agreement.

Contact form

0